Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Christmas?

  Last week we were all outside enjoying the warm weather and getting work done.  As usual, the boys ventured around the yard finding things to make believe, create, re-locate, and (yes) tear up. 

  However, as I walked from the barn to the house at one point, I was caught off guard when Jake came striding up next to me casually saying, "So, we put the Christmas tree up!" 

"What?" I thought. And then I gazed in the direction he was looking as we walked.  "Oh, of course" I realized.  And I burst out laughing. 

 The boys had uprighted our Christmas tree (that has been near the big tree trunk in the back yard through the last 3 months) into an already existing hole in their "house/fort".  Later they added the play tent stuff...so I snapped a picture. 



No comments:

Post a Comment