Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I love tractors, Mom!

            Josh called to say the tractors were in the field next to our house.  So, I asked Jake and Joe if they wanted to go watch.  Jake flipped a toy (instead of a coin) and Jake won (of course...and (which proves how bored the boys are with going to the house)) so Joe was crying, "I want to go. I want to watch the tractors!"
           Well, Mom knew there was only one option...Joe was going to watch tractors no matter what...and Mom was going to make sure it happened!  Fortunately Mama was home today, so...I left Jake at Mama's and headed to the house. We saw several tractors in the fields on our way to the house. Joe was excited.  And nothing was a priceless as his words as he hopped out of the car at our house..."I love tractors, Mom!" he said in a calm but excited voice!



When we first got there we waited while the farmer was getting everything prepared at the tractor.














 Picture that Joe took as the tractor was coming...



 
 Videos...as we waited...and as he watched the tractor...

1 comment:

  1. love to see how delighted he is by the "love of his life"!

    ReplyDelete