Monday, December 12, 2011

Dot and the Dog

Jake has been learning his short vowel sounds.  So, I searched for a book that he could read from the library.  Thanks to the Bob Book series, I was able to find something I felt he could read on his own.  I tried to upload the original video (the first time he read the book), but it was too long.  
So, I had Jake re-read the book and video taped it in three segments as seen below!

I knew he would be proud...and he was!

He read the book to Papa while Papa ate lunch.  Then he read to Daddy once he was home! So, now he has mastered the book! :)

What a moment...I'm so glad I have been able to enjoy his delight today!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, Jake! I listened to you while I ate breakfast.

    ReplyDelete