Friday, December 2, 2011

The exterior of the house

I stopped by the house today to take some pictures of the outside...mainly so I can literally picture it as I think of all that can be (and needs to be) done to it.  Thought I would take some extra pictures to give you perspective.  So, I'll include captions below the pictures as much as possible to help you get a feel of it all.  As I was taking pictures, I went around to the backyard and scared a deer away.  Poor guy had to jump pretty high in all the "needs to be bush hogged soon" grass back there! :)


from the road

As you will see from the pictures, the boys will have front row seats to farming at its best!!!









1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this house! So excited for you. Oh, and please, please, please try to keep the interior wood trim and such -- it is absolutely beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete